·
Registered
102 Posts
2003 GT 5 speed 100k miles.

·
New To Site
01 Spyder GT
144 Posts
This was a car brought into Canada from United States ... As my good friend @Murkrow pointed out to me it came from Michigan not Florida as I was told originaly .I`m thinking they all read in miles .. When I was told the car came from Florida I believed it because of the condition of the car. The undercarriage is very clean and rust free which tells me it has been winter stored.. that part must be true. Anyone in the Michigan area can tell you winters can be a real B++++...my Canadian City boarders with Michigan State

·
Registered
221 Posts
This was a car brought into Canada from United States ... As my good friend @Murkrow pointed out to me it came from Michigan not Florida as I was told originaly .I`m thinking they all read in miles .. When I was told the car came from Florida I believed it because of the condition of the car. The undercarriage is very clean and rust free which tells me it has been winter stored.. that part must be true. Anyone in the Michigan area can tell you winters can be a real B++++...my Canadian City boarders with Michigan State
Then your odo is in miles.. I suspect the outer ring would be in mph and the inner ring would be in km/hr.. :unsure:

1201 - 1220 of 1222 Posts