Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
:dunno:
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
how bout a mod sticky this thread. it seemed to be good on .org and I've seen a bunch of "FS" threads around.
so post up if your in Texas and have something for sale or are looking for something!

I have off my 00 GT 5spd fed spec (stock parts):
complete intake
muffler
springs
tail lights
front turn signals

SOLD sub and amp
I have pics for any of the items. any reasonable offers would probably be accepted. I'm in Austin basically at Parmer and Lamar.

·
stupid booster
7,219 Posts
still have a stock black hood, one front kyb agx shock, 03 infinity 6 disk cd player, wiring harness kit and din off for a oldsmobile.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Injen Cold Air Intake (Polished) w/ Injen filter

Located in Houston, Texas! BUT I am going to pay a visit to San Antonio this weekend! So the location is Houston or San Antonio, Texas!

Price
$120

Contact information
832 407 8094 - call or text at anytime!
AIM - kevinn490

Is the item new or used
Used

-----------------------------------------------------
Product description

I sold my Eclipse but removed this part before I did. It is in great condition, maybe just a little bit dirty.

~Injen Cold Air Intake (Polished) w/ Injen filter
-Full set, bolts and everything
-I forgot how many miles I have on it, but guarantee to be less than 5,000!

·
B U
351 Posts
I have a Torque bumper with part of the SS flares slightly molded on it, and 4 SS flares to go with it.

I got this from a local 3G member and I haven't really done anything to it since I acquired it.

Just to get rid of them, I'm selling them for $75- local. PM me if you want to look at them.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Anyone still on here?? I have 02 tails, stock front strut (great condition), stock exhaust, and stock shocks and springs, if anyone interested send me an offer, need to clean out garage to put car in to work on it. I am in San Antonio, can meet if price is right.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
SOLD!

SOLD!

SOLD!
Wheels for Sale - $450. 18x7.5, +35 offset, 225/40/18 Tires that are nearly new; lots and lots of tread left. While the finish is not perfect, and there is some mild curb rash, these wheels clean up very, very nice. Absolutely no bends. They are perfect for a daily driver. The only reason I'm selling is because I bought a new set of wheels.

I'm located in Killeen, TX (Central Texas) - But I regularly travel to DFW, Waco, and Austin. I would be happy to arrange a drop off. I won't ship them.

·
Registered
139 Posts
coilover springs 2g

I have a complete set of 2g eclipse lowering coilover springs..they are blue..come with 4 springs and 2 tools to put them in..completely new in box!
offers...PM me..:)
im in El Paso Tx

·
Registered
6 Posts
03 Rs for Sale

I have a 03 Rs for sale. Has a little front end damage from a minor fender bender. Front bumper support, cover and hood would need to be replaced. I just replaced the engine about 3 months ago with one the has 38,658 miles on new motor. Has AEM cold air intake and replaced clutch with a Stage 4 4 pluck when new engine was installed. Interior is not in to bad of shape though the floor carpet is shot. Other than that car is in fair condition. Asking $3000 since I will be deploying shortly I need to sell quickly. PM me is interested

1 - 20 of 333 Posts