Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
White Guy
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't wanna post this in the for sale section because I'm basically lookin for advice from you local guys. I have my 2003 GTS (5 speed) that I'm getting rid of. It's basically a parts car because there's no title. It's got 80,000 miles on it with a newer clutch, black n' blue leather, flat black GTS wheels, (awesome motor/trans) yadda yadda.... it NEEDS a front bumper cover, thin roof trim pieces, radio, back brake pads and a few front fender dings fixed and the main thing, a drivers side cv joint... it runs awesome and lot drives.... I just can't stand lookin' at it and I figured if I could get 1800 out of it I'd be kinda happy.... any ideas? Can we post our email?? If so.... jimisizzle at aye oh ell dot com :) To the mod: if this was no good, just lemme know. I just can't part it out myself and can't mail stuff so local is good. If I can get pics to post with this phone, I can post it in classifieds. Don't be mad, just lemme know. :)

Thanks,

James

Five 1 seven

9 three 6

Six 2 one seven

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
Huh?? :scratch:

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
You need pics and a name and to be in the car's for sale forum.

Too bad you're not in MN. I'd hop on that in an instant.

·
0 Posts
jimisizzle at aye oh ell dot com.....Five 1 seven 9 three 6 Six 2 one seven
:wtf: What is the deal with this form of typing lately??? It seems to be migrating to the forums from craigslist more and more each day.....:facepalm:

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
I somewhat understand it on craigslist. Just like post your number has six 0 two five one 1 2

So you don't get spam email or phone calls

·
White Guy
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's because spammers use some sort of search thingie to rip off phone numbers and email addresses that have been posted online. I just do it because it seems it works. :) I figured I'd need to put out in for sale with pics, I just wanted to avoid the people tellin' me I should part it out and ship stuff. I'll get it up tomorrow with pics. Thanks guys.

James

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts

·
White Guy
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, no title and I'm sick of looking at it knowing I won't be able to fix it anytime soon. :( I'm on my way to a computer so I can get some pics up.. thanks guys.

·
White Guy
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, no way. It's kind've a long story as to why there's no title. There was a lein on it and I went out of the country for a bit. The paments got behind, and it was up for repo.... after I got it sorted out with them and started making payments on it, the company that bought my "loan" went bnkrupt... after that it went to 2 different companies. The last one has told me they don't have the title and the loan is now a "personal loan" as they have no interest in recovering the collateral, and even if I paid off the loan, the title is not available. So I said I'd just part out the car and give them what I make from it. I prolly won't, because it's on it's 6th company now and there has to be a point when it becomes invalid. Who knows. It's my credit though. ;) If I had the title, I'd be asking $4,000 for it.

So, to put it simply. This car will never have a title ever again. No matter what. Unless someone knows something I don't know, which is VERY possible. Hell, the motor and trans are worth $1,800.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts