Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting this thread to talk about the reputation of LogicGate when it comes to reflashing cars.

I personally was one of his "test mules" and felt that he was always reachable and had a quick turn around. He was very helpful teaching me what I was logging and what he was doing to the ECU definition everytime he retuned.

He personally has gotten me to date a 15% gain in WHP, which is incredible for this platform.

If I was just getting into the ECUflash scene I would def. use LogicGate . This is one of the good guys on this forum that you can trust to get the product from him that you paid for. :yesway:

·
02 3.5l GT-T RIP
667 Posts
Instead of making another thread, Ill just add to this one. Logic is the man! He didnt tune my car, but he tuned a fellow member's car (I did the work on our end). We ran into some problems along the way and he helped us out. Grade A+ guy without a doubt. Thanks a million for everything!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just thought I'd add to this one too. I have to say he is the best person/seller I've ever done business with. He has stayed in touch and kept me updated between the time he shipped the item until it got here. I'll def be doing business with you again. :twothumb:

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
No doubt Logicgate is the man. I've had some dumb issues with my turbo build and no matter how stupid they are logicgate is always there to help. And help he does, he truely knows alot about everything he talks about.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well LogicGate has done it again. Very nice tune. Fixed a few issues that I had from previous tunes and hopefully in the next few weeks Ill get a dyno run in. :wub:

·
FearIsTheMindKiller
3,936 Posts
I gotta add that Logicgate is an awesome person. I drove 2 hours or so to get some help on the ecu swap + reflash. Although for the entire day we made little progress, he did buy me and my friend lunch and hook up my 02 ecu.

I just gotta get around to swapping the ecu.

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
Well LogicGate has done it again. Very nice tune. Fixed a few issues that I had from previous tunes and hopefully in the next few weeks Ill get a dyno run in. :wub:
Before you take it to the Dyno. Save that last tune and work on a fresh one with the new findings. That way I can get some concrete good data. PLEASE!! I BEG OF YOU!!!

I gotta add that Logicgate is an awesome person. I drove 2 hours or so to get some help on the ecu swap + reflash. Although for the entire day we made little progress, he did buy me and my friend lunch and hook up my 02 ecu.

I just gotta get around to swapping the ecu.
Dude where the hell have you been!! Hope your doing good. Call me so we can talk. I won't lie and say I have been working on your issue, but we need to chat to get back on track of things.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I will say he is incredible. He helped me out so much and he is a top notch person. His work and customer service speek for itself. Unfortunately I havent had time to do my last log for him since I 180'd into a tree - cars in the shop and work a hell of a lot now.

Alfred I will hopefully get one for you soon, but my car drives great now that I dont think it could get any better.

·
Just Married 05-15
1,755 Posts
Well I have had tons of costumers, but haven't seen any post. Either no ones has anything good to say or nothing bad to say. Let everyone know if you are happy with the service or not, specially me :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts