Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 2.4 RS that I'm looking to get tuned before the middle of October. I will pay $300 to whoever can tune my ECU to get at least a 10 BHP increase. Whoever decides they would like to do the job, I will request them to private message me or some shit there phone number so we can discuss when and where the tuning will get done. Before I meet up with you, I will be going to a dyno to get a base line run to get an estimate of my BHP before the tune. Afterwards we will go back and do another run to see if I received any gains.

Mods: manifold back exhaust heat wrapped (titanium) to about the rear axle (right before the first bent pipe).
Magnaflow muffler to 4 inch tip
Injen tech intake
Mishimoto radiator

If the tune results in less then 10 BHP increase I'll be paying you 200
Less then 5 and you get 75 bucks
That seems fair since I'll be spending 150 on the dyno runs for the before and after

I would also like a slight rich A2F mixture to try and increase the popping of my exhaust and maybe cause after fire
Thanks to anybody who even responds haha

·
Stocker
483 Posts
yeah, to get an ECU tune for less than, mhmmmm, 800 (EVEN THEN) to 1000 AT THE CHEAPEST, and especially from someone who wont catch your car on fire lol

·
Lift and Separate
2,259 Posts
Send a PM to 2000RS-Turbo, he does e-mail tunes for cheap. Not sure if 10bhp is going to be worth his time though, he usually only tunes cars with potential. Coincidentally, he also lives in MA

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Send a PM to 2000RS-Turbo, he does e-mail tunes for cheap. Not sure if 10bhp is going to be worth his time though, he usually only tunes cars with potential. Coincidentally, he also lives in MA
>implying any turd gens have potential
I'm literally just trying to make this car as fast as it can be until it dies

·
Stocker
483 Posts
you say fast ? no sir you are trying to rice it out hence you asking for it to be tuned rich so your exhaust can pop possibly shoot flames!!!
i wouldnt say that shooting flames is classifies someone as "ricer" AS LONG as youre not buring the soccer moms van behind you

·
Registered
225 Posts
i wouldnt say that shooting flames is classifies someone as "ricer" AS LONG as youre not buring the soccer moms van behind you
That is true ONLY if you truly have a fast car with no cat.

This kid on the other hand wants a 10hp and wants the exhaust to pop and shoot flames to be cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts