Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
freshbaked noobcake
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my actron reader im have many codes HELP!!!!
they are
431 warm up catalyst
below threshold
bank2
po 421warm up catalyst
below threshold
bank1
po401
egr flow
insufficient
po506
idle cntrlsys
rpm below expected

i clean all the carbon out! my egr is working i done the test.
I thinking its my DPFE?? not very sure on that??? :dunno:
i hoping someone CAN HELP ME !!!

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Rule #1 for anyone who goes into problem reports: Caps lock, crying for help and using exclamation points in all but a few cases are the quickest ways for you to show yourself to be an immature, moron who clearly has no idea what he's doing. Learn how to type or no one is going to help you.

You're throwing catalyst codes, what do you think the problem could possibly be? Do you even know what the catalyst codes reference?

We know nothing about your car, what's done to it and what maintenance has or hasn't been done. Help us help you and make a coherent, detailed post.

And also, the OBDII codes are the same, you can GOOGLE them and find definitions and probably causes for each code that will get you much farther in the same amount of time it will take you to get a message down here. PR's are for big problems that you can't solve on your own.

·
freshbaked noobcake
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 IM A GIRL 2 NEVER SAID I WAS A PRO AT CARS! 3 IF NO ONE WAS TO HELP THEN MOVE TO THE NEXT PAGE

I GOOGLE ALL THIS STUFF ALREADY !
I JUST NEED HELP NOT BS!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I normally try to be nice but you being a girl makes not a single difference. Please learn to make your posts readable and make them not look completely stupid! The guy above helped you out, you should probably say 'thank you' or something like that.

·
54,481 Posts
And all of these codes have been posted about before numerous times. Did you search here? Nope. If you say you did then guess what, you're lying or just that awful at 'internet'.

And I'll echo the 'omg im a girl' will get you NO sympathy here. So you have a vagina, we don't care. Your car is busted, at what point do your genitals come into play with that? Does owning a vagina give you special privileges here? NOPE.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.