Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

301 - 320 of 356 Posts

·
spyder bite
204 Posts
Well finaly the interior is getting professionaly done. I droped my dash off last tuesday should be done soon black and navy blue suede through the whole car. Since the dash is out I was changing my convertible top and found out once it was off that I had 2 broken tension cables and i need to change the latches because the springs are broke in them but the latches are a pain in the a** to find. Oh JUST BROKE 100,000 Mile MARK!!!!!!:ndance: Then discovered an oil leak:mecry2:

·
Engineer/Firefighter
1,369 Posts
Well finaly the interior is getting professionaly done. I droped my dash off last tuesday should be done soon black and navy blue suede through the whole car. Since the dash is out I was changing my convertible top and found out once it was off that I had 2 broken tension cables and i need to change the latches because the springs are broke in them but the latches are a pain in the a** to find. Oh JUST BROKE 100,000 Mile MARK!!!!!!:ndance: Then discovered an oil leak:mecry2:
Very cool. And my springs are gone too. Latches just fine though.

·
4N3G
19 Posts
North shor here

Steven (4N3G)
Ponchatoula, LA
2000 GT- '03 Front Conv.
Thanks Mike, Shes coming together now.
Pics up later today.

·
spyder bite
204 Posts
Thanks Mike. Well I picked up the dash today and dropped off some more peices to get worked on I hope with in the next 2 weeks I have the interior except the seats done and Ican work on my lambo doors and my wide body kit.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #306
hey mike, would you guys be up for meeting up one saturday in the summer maybe, going to hooter, or something, or maybe in the fall.

get the few guys from laffy, and NO, and meet up in BR for some lunch and a few pics.

i havent seen yall in a few years. lol

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #309
WELL, since my eclipse hasent ran in 6 months, someone start setting something up, cause you know if i do it, no one will show! lol :fawk:

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
Yeah it has. All I check really is OT nowadays.
hahahaha, thats all i do, i cant take the noobs in all the other forums anymore.

after YEARS of doing this, i cant take it anymore. i am still working on the car though. and would have no problem giving information to ANY of you guys! :wub:

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #316
WOOOT, i got the car started this weekend!!! :-D

its only been sitting up for 6 months without a fuel pump. PS, im getting it ready for the F&F release! lol

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
301 - 320 of 356 Posts