Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

321 - 340 of 356 Posts

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
i was all excited about seeing this, now im just pissed. i finally got the car running after it being dead for over 6 months. well i put it on the road to see how it runs, and guess who decides to pay me a visit. Mr. state trooper! thank you Mr. state trooper for my two tickets (exp registation, and exp. inspection)

so now im putting this shit for sale, name your price! pass the word guys.

·
Engineer/Firefighter
1,369 Posts
i was all excited about seeing this, now im just pissed. i finally got the car running after it being dead for over 6 months. well i put it on the road to see how it runs, and guess who decides to pay me a visit. Mr. state trooper! thank you Mr. state trooper for my two tickets (exp registation, and exp. inspection)

That sucks. Where were you?

And that reminds me... my inspection sticker is expired!!

·
Registered
303 Posts

That sucks, man! I'm always current on my inspection and everything, so I only get tickets for speeding! :lol:
Then again, ever since I'd gotten a radar detector, I haven't gotten one. That could also be because I don't speed very much anymore... :dunno:

·
Registered
18 Posts
november 2, 2011 , does anyone know of an earlier show to go to , like cruising the coast in gulfport/biloxi area idk, ideas......

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
i think i will be here forever! :lol:

my car hasnt run in like 2 years and im still here.

321 - 340 of 356 Posts