Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

341 - 356 of 356 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Meet UP

GO GO GO.... everyone in Louisiana decide to ditch the eclipses? Lets get a meet going!!

Last post before i posted for the first time was 4 months before mine, come on guys i really need a reason to drive somewhere other than 2 blocks to work and SOMETIMES 5 miles to pick up my daughter from day care LOLOL

·
Registered
283 Posts
Lol I'm always busy with work and stuff. I live in Baton Rouge though. I don't see many Baton Rouge people on here but see eclipses driving all the time

·
Registered
148 Posts
Lol I'm always busy with work and stuff. I live in Baton Rouge though. I don't see many Baton Rouge people on here but see eclipses driving all the time
Well I'm down to organize a Louisiana meet, just get with me if you wanna and lets see what we can get cracka-lackin.

·
Registered
3 Posts

WP_000705 by bigbossman94, on Flickr
Whos Is This lol? Not creeping. just was leaving santa fae In Hammond to head back home and this was parked beside my family lol. saw the club3g sticker and remembered thats a forum and made an account today just to see if yall do meets here. I live in Amite. Not a eclipse owner though

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Alabama and the scene sucks. I can't find any used parts and there are no Mits dealers. I have been using www.carrepairlinks.com to get most of my parts. It is a cool site with stuff like retailers you can trust like CARiD and a bunch of others. There is also alot of cool car articles on maintainance. Its a small site but worth checking out. They have discounts when you buy through the sites links.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #352

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well anyways, do you guys know of anything going down in the hammond area? I saw a eclipse, eg hatch, couple other civics and a tibby headed all in the same direction last night and was curious if they did any meets or anything there. I know they have that classics meet in the mall parking lot. Every now and then but obviously it's not mean for me haha

·
Registered
283 Posts

WP_000705 by bigbossman94, on Flickr
Whos Is This lol? Not creeping. just was leaving santa fae In Hammond to head back home and this was parked beside my family lol. saw the club3g sticker and remembered thats a forum and made an account today just to see if yall do meets here. I live in Amite. Not a eclipse owner though
Hey thats my car!
Sorry i don't check this thread often.
where was this lol i dont remember

Also not sure who else on here is from baton rouge but I saw an eclipse other day pulling into the AMC theatre off of O'neal with a club3g sticker

341 - 356 of 356 Posts