Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

101 - 120 of 356 Posts

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
hey guys, how about a meet one of these days?

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
BTW, welcome Richard, hope the board doesnt scare you off, if you need anything just ask.

·
spyder bite
204 Posts
thanks malachi. Im pretty new to the import world i went to donaldson ville last nite first time ever at a drag track i was pretty glad i ran 16.2 stock with a full tank of gas. I been researchin the 6g74 swap but dont fully understand it i seems very promising and cant seem to get any one to explain the need or how to's. I get idea of thing i could do but not many people could explain they let other people do there work around me. id rather try it my self and have some one explain to me how know wats done. But if there any meets id def get in with that not many people i know have 3gs in fict im the only one i know lol.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
thanks malachi. Im pretty new to the import world i went to donaldson ville last nite first time ever at a drag track i was pretty glad i ran 16.2 stock with a full tank of gas. I been researchin the 6g74 swap but dont fully understand it i seems very promising and cant seem to get any one to explain the need or how to's. I get idea of thing i could do but not many people could explain they let other people do there work around me. id rather try it my self and have some one explain to me how know wats done. But if there any meets id def get in with that not many people i know have 3gs in fict im the only one i know lol.

my friend was there also, maroon GT. broke motor mount and CV shaft.

we are in the middle of starting a forum, for LA members.

·
spyder bite
204 Posts
lol yea he raced me when he broke it i hear him talkin to some on bout my convertible. Then he was askn me wat i ran i was hopin to see how good of a race it was gonna be but when i looked behind me i was like wat happend thought he blew tranny or sumtin well now i know that sucks. What did he do had his rpms to high when he dumped of the clutch?

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
lol yea he raced me when he broke it i hear him talkin to some on bout my convertible. Then he was askn me wat i ran i was hopin to see how good of a race it was gonna be but when i looked behind me i was like wat happend thought he blew tranny or sumtin well now i know that sucks. What did he do had his rpms to high when he dumped of the clutch?

i dont know, the dumbasss just bought the car and it had a bad shock, so it was really bad wheel hop,

and now it seems to be the tranny::ghey3:

·
spyder bite
204 Posts
yea i dunno not a car expert i just changed a trannyon my friends 97. I decided if a manual tranny that that much of a pain i definately dont wanna try it on my automatic lol. How often do yall go out there.

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Well this is Dustin checking in from Bossier/Shreveport (I go back and forth). I'm riding in an 03 RS Flash Blue Pearl. What's up guys? We seriously need to have a meet sometime.

hey man, whats up. welcome. if you need something, send me a PM, ic been here long enough to answer anything you have, and it will save you from being flamed, people are a-holes on here.

as soon as i finish my head swap ill be aranging a meet. if no one does it before then.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got into town, Lafayette area. I've got a Black 03 Spyder GTS. Just wondering where some good performance shops are around here where i can get some work done.

·
03 Spyder GTS
26 Posts
New orlean

yo whats up all im julian
I Live in New Orleans
I drive an :bowdown: 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GTS
V6 black with crome rims

·
Engineer/Realist
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Hey, SpyderMan, whats up. i finally Finished school, and working in houma now. when are we going to do a meet again. this summer?

ok lets do it, this summer! who is up for a meet!?

·
03 Spyder GTS
26 Posts
im down

im from chalmette but im away at college in hammond going to SLU and my parents live in baton rouge plus over the summer im staying on magazine st. with my sister so im all over really. I know people use to race out in the east but i heard they stoped i havent been in a while because of college but where is everyone racing in new orleans these days?

·
Engineer/Firefighter
1,369 Posts
Yeah, we need get another local meet together.
I have a 1yr old now so life's a little more complicated be we should be able to get together.

And julianmalus, never been much into street racing but if you want to try out your stuff at the track, malachi the's man to talk to!

101 - 120 of 356 Posts