Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me with a setup for lowering my 01 spyder eclipse. What springs should i get? HELP!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
depends on what your looking for, budget, and what your going to use it for. such as just a daily street car, an occasional track car or autocross, or what ever.

·
Christian Member
96 Posts
Alot of people will say coils, and I agree to the full extent, but I'm gonna go with springs instead. Eibach sportlines, look it up in the search bar, and you can find members like ICEMANTURBO, if I'm not mistaken he uses a set up with Agx Kyb shocks. Be sure if you drop it on Springs to do that. Just to let ya know coilovers are pretty much an all in one package though. Tien spring, Tien coilover, Megan coils, and I think Dc makes a set of coilovers too. Hope I answered your question.

·
"S" Car...Gooooooo
1,350 Posts
There really is no cut and dry answer as everyone's opinions, needs and tastes differ. Pop over to the suspension sub-forum and have a peek through what others have done; the good and the bad associated with each and go from there. Lots of good info in that section, just be patient and dig a bit, you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

Good luck in your quest. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
if its a street car, in my opinion, i think you would be fine with a agx strut and springs, or you could go with a mid range coilover, which is what i plan on doing with my car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts