Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
I'm going to be up there pretty soon. Starting my Spring Semester there at TTU.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, the wife and I are going to be visiting her famlu from Thurs till Sunday. Whats the weather like right now?

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Who lives there...
*Raises hand*

...:wtf: is there to do :scratch:
Absolutely nothing. Cow tipping is fun to be had outside of town.

No, the wife and I are going to be visiting her famlu from Thurs till Sunday. Whats the weather like right now?
Mostly near freezing weather, along with your usual 35+ MPH gust and lots, lots of dust. I hope you didn't wash the car recently.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm originally from Lubbock. There's nothing in Lubbock really. And the weather.. well if you dont like it wait 10 minutes itll change.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow.. you mean I'd have a chance to meet "Inferno"... trip may almost be worth it!!

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Wow.. you mean I'd have a chance to meet "Inferno"... trip may almost be worth it!!
Haha, don't get too excited. I noticed you are coming here Thursday, but unfortunately by then I'll be on my way back to DFW for Christmas vacation. People don't like hanging around me anyways, I'm too accident prone and many consider me as a walking bad luck.

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Well hey, are you going to Brad's coming out... err, bachelor... party?

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's fucking snowing........ wtf? I'm from Houston.. we don't deal with this shit :bat: O'well the wife and kiddo are enjoying it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts