Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mag blue Volks on a silver car? Either RE30s or TE37s 19x9.5 F / 19x10.5R +22 offset. I am looking at a four to five month wait if I go this route; just getting some ideas if it's too different. I am leaning to the TE37s I really like that they are different. I don't like lips, I don't like chrome, so any combination of those two isn't getting considered.

These are the RE30s on the same silver as my car.

These are TE37s on a car in silverstone.

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your gonna post pics in your members ride section in half a year correct?
Yep, I already have some bland matte bronze SSRs on my car as is, this would be a step up in the bling category for me because they are shiny. :woot:

·
Premium Member
14,853 Posts
It's TE37s. :fawk:
psssst...you wrote "TS37" above the second picture in your first post :)

I'm still on the fence with the MagBlue Volks. That being said, the only colors I think they look good with are silver and white. That one dude on my350Z has MagBlue Volks (don't remember which model) on a LeMans Sunset Z, which doesn't look that great IMO.

·
Generally Bitter Admin
28,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
psssst...you wrote "TS37" above the second picture in your first post :)
:fawk: You are mistaken. :lol:

Mark said:
I'm still on the fence with the MagBlue Volks. That being said, the only colors I think they look good with are silver and white. That one dude on my350Z has MagBlue Volks (don't remember which model) on a LeMans Sunset Z, which doesn't look that great IMO.

Yeah, that car looks out of place with that color, but by my count the guy has gone through at least seven sets of Volks, so I doubt he is going to keep them all that long. :lol:

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
orange paint, cf accents, blue wheels and a pink towing hook on the front...wow.

that silver one up top looks fine as hell.

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
TE37's. I was about one phone call away from buying them a couple months back. Decided on the Stoptech's instead :)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
TE37s have my vote as well...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice!!

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Im a fan of the TE37s.