1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
I wish I had a car to bring although with the recent crash trend I dunno how much I'd want to put a car on the track for PG after all. People go sooooo hard.

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
Two things:
If I was home from Michigan I may have been convinced into going (coming home on the 22nd).
If the drive wasn't 8 Hours for me, lol.

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two things:
If I was home from Michigan I may have been convinced into going (coming home on the 22nd).
If the drive wasn't 8 Hours for me, lol.
You can stay with me :wub:

yeah, people tend to go bananas up there. At least I've heard.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
It's the guys who DD what they bring and beat the snot out of it.

Which is why the last two years daily driven evos have been smashed when they boil their ten year old fluid right out of the reservoir.

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's the guys who DD what they bring and beat the snot out of it.

Which is why the last two years daily driven evos have been smashed when they boil their ten year old fluid right out of the reservoir.
Haha, but .... but my car is DD.

I wouldn't take more than one or two laps though. I know the limits of my car with the 90% stock brakes. 90 seconds of violent driving is all that I'd be comfortable doing.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
Open diff.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Eh, my car isn't ready for real competition yet. Still have to get my feet wet a couple times with the new setup before I go pit it against others. Wednesday night sport comp drags or Sunday's at Rock Falls are on my radar though. I won't put it on the road course until next Power Cruise.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts