Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Little help with something.

In the master pump were u put the brake fluid. An under the lid there is a Black Rubber piece... I call some place an they said they need to order it.. But went to know if anybody would know were I could get one fast. Doesn't matter if its used.

hey well hate bring post back from the dead. question

Am calling some auto place an they have no clue with what I am talking about.

I looked on https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

An I don't know what, I should be looking up. gasket or lids or rubber or diaphragm

(So u don't need to back up) What I need is the black rubber place that go's under the lid that go's on the master pump were the brake fuild is

Now is there anything, That can be done. Until I can get one. By making something to go in there

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Where did you call? The dealer should be able to get them in pretty quick. Most national parts stores should be able to get them in quick if they carry them. If you just want a used one though, there's always the junk yards...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hey well hate bring post back from the dead. question

Am calling some auto place an they have no clue with what I am talking about.

I looked on https://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html

An I don't know what, I should be looking up. gasket or lids or rubber or diaphragm

(So u don't need to back up) What I need is the black rubber place that go's under the lid that go's on the master pump were the brake fuild is

Now is there anything, That can be done. Until I can get one. By making something to go in there

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I believe this is what your look at and I don't think that part is sold seperate.

link didn't work -- sorry ---

as mentioned earlier, check a salvage yard.

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
No prob bringing back the thread, it's yours, it's not very old, and you still have a question on the original subject - so it's totally fine.

One note - you guys are trying to post links to the parts site butt hat doesn't work like it does with other web pages. You might be able to get a screen shot and post it here, but your links aren't going to work the way you are thinking.

As to the original problem, can you just take a picture of the part, head to a dealership, and then just get what you need right away?
Seems easy anyhow...

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
:agreed:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts