Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 1395 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
The car looks to be in pretty good shape. The first thing I'd do is replace your wheel center cap and replace the bulb in the rear side marker. Props for doing maintenance first though. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car looks to be in pretty good shape. The first thing I'd do is replace your wheel center cap and replace the bulb in the rear side marker. Props for doing maintenance first though. :yesway:
Thanks man!

I cant find and of those freakin caps.. I've been checking junk yards but no luck. Speaking of maintenance... last week I was driving I guess I just hadn't noticed it before, but there was a nocking when I went over bumps, so $120 later... all the sway bar links were bad... there goes my new headlights

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Spend some time/money and clean the engine bay... The tails a different but I dont hate them because you could of gotten worse

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I really do need to clean it up... any suggestions on what to use? just some degreaser?

·
Registered
954 Posts
I agree with most others, though I don't mind the tails personally. First thing I thought of when I saw HID's in your mod list and no projectors was, as said above, something to be dealt with first.

Otherwise I've always liked the color, and it looks pretty clean.

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree with most others, though I don't mind the tails personally. First thing I thought of when I saw HID's in your mod list and no projectors was, as said above, something to be dealt with first.

Otherwise I've always liked the color, and it looks pretty clean.
thanks bud! been saving for coilovers, but I'll just delay for the lights.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
The car looks good. I'm about 50/50 on your tail lights. I have seen them before and they have been around for a couple of years. Like ccarrillo717 had said you should clean that engine bay up and maybe paint some parts or dress it up a tad but don't over do it. The catback exhaust suggestion I would give you, get a Tsudo catback. I have one and it has a deep, smooth tone with no rasp either, but that depends on what header you get.

1 - 20 of 1395 Posts