VERY INTERESTED

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1)drunkoffjuic
2)
3)

Please copy this list and add name and keep adding to make it easier and every so often ill bring to top.

Dan

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
You heard it first from me! We are getting closer to release of these headers and available for sale. The first shipment should consist of over 40 sets. I want everyone who is interested to post here. I will NOT take money yet as they are not here, but please.. only post if interested. This will determine how many sets Megan Racing may need to get for the second production run. I am working closely with Megan Racing (just like the coilovers) to bring them to club3g first!

Mark (audax), if you see this, please post up your opinion on these :)

Price will range in the $250-350 vicinity (no definate on pricing yet, sorry!).

If you are seriously interested and will be able to pay in about 30-40 days, please post up.. SERIOUS PERSONS ONLY. :bigthumb:

Once they are in, we will get them on the site, collect payments and get shipments out.

List will start; please add to list if interested

1)
2)
3)
is there a link so we can see these?

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no one has dyno'ed.. read mark's thread listed in first post...and price wise...best price you will find. I sell headers daily from megan racing with no problems at all. This is really the only info at this time that is available... Thank you.

·
Registered
742 Posts
price is within the range of anyone even those on a budget. i was gonna get a set up rpw long tubes, but if these are noticably cheaper, i'll DEFINITELY take a set off your hands. count me in. has Mark had a chance to get his car dyno tested to see what the gains are?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Provided I learn a little more about the headers (pictures, estimated or actual dyno gains, volume level, egr capabilities) id love to get some. I need stainless of living in Michigan. Might also buy the Coilovers at the same time.

1)drunkoffjuic
2)pricej636
3)stresout1
4)Sidisonfire
5)BakersvilleGT
6)Mitsuguy
7) BlackMamba

·
Registered
680 Posts
What are they made of? Stainless Steel, mild steel. Will they be ceramic coated? etc....

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Need to know a little more about the product, just like everyone else here has requested. But Megan Racing usually has a decent product, comparable to the other brands in most aspects. If it stays around that price range, count me in!
1)drunkoffjuic
2)pricej636
3)stresout1
4)Sidisonfire
5)BakersvilleGT
6)Mitsuguy
7) BlackMamba
8)evilmrpeepers
9) UnderIllusion

1 - 20 of 751 Posts