Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

741 - 751 of 751 Posts

·
fat guy tiny car
848 Posts
i just installed megan headers (heard all the bad stuff about them but for $125 i couldn't pass) and a new cat and kept my stock exhaust and i'm surprised with the way it turned out. the original gaskets that came with the headers are total junk, they seal the flanges rather than the pipe itself, so you're bound to leak and sound farty. this scared me at first, i thought i'd be doomed with all the raspiness... but after changing the gaskets i had no issues and am actually very pleased with the outcome.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thinking of getting these or another brand but heard about the fitment issues? What is the status and how much are these?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
That's how it seems. I'm not sure how strict FL is when it comes to emissions, so you might not need the a cat. Check out some resonators. I recall hushpower being really popular and apparently, puts most, if not all rasp to an end.
sorory didnt see this reply, FL has the easiest emmissions we dont have any checkup :p so we can do anything

·
31,369 Posts
Add me to that list I will probably order them tomorrow!
In before anyone jumps your shit.... This thread is 4 years old, not sure any of it is still going on. Although if you contact WeSellCarPart, they might work something out with you.

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Just a heads up, rules are rules.

If you don't like the item then start a thread about it. Don't post in a venders FS thread about it.

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #751
These are back order with NO ETA. I Don't anticipate seeing them again at this point...

Dan

741 - 751 of 751 Posts