Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HEY EVERYONE! WOW. its nice to finally be able to post. Well, as for a bit about me my name is Michael and I live in Billings Montana. Its not to bad........wait. Ya it is. Boring. But whatever. I drive a red GT. So far i've got some gauges in and some black tails. Black front turns also. Got a few cans of nite shades last week but it got too cold to do anything so that has to wait. As far as engine goes all I have is an SRI, but once cash starts coming in again i'll be building that up too. so...heres the car then...

I had big plans for this weekend but........

oh well...
Thanks for any input

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are the Angel gauges off of ebay. I was kind of skeptical at first but they look really good IMO. And it is an entire gauges overlay so they have a really nice stock look too. I'm not a fan of the gauges that make it so all the warning lights are still in the black then theres like 2 big white "bubbles" for the speedo and tach, but hey, to each his own.

·
GTSEclipse
2,014 Posts
i like the gauges as well, my only suggestion is to switch the original gauge lights to red so that your odometer doesnt light up amber. IMO it ruins the great look of the gauges

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like the gauges as well, my only suggestion is to switch the original gauge lights to red so that your odometer doesnt light up amber. IMO it ruins the great look of the gauges
I've been planning on doing that for a while, but just still haven't gotten around to it. Its too damn cold outside to be doin shit, and I don't have a heater for our garage so........FUCK! its gay.

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YAY! ok, so....I lost my camera.....Then found it earlier today so I took some pics of my package........no..not that one. The one UPS brought me friday.

The gauges I got from glowshift arrived. So that will be my next fun wiring adventure. I think I will do the odometer and needles red while I'm at it.

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So......my search button is broken. Maybe its my computer. But don't hate me cuz I tried. If someone could just post the link to a thread saying how to wire up these gauges that would be great:bowdown:......sorry I suck:retard:

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gauge cluster ones from ebay (angel gauges or something) and pillars from ebay also, but they are glowshift. About same prices on the website

·
Hola
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOOOOOOOO.............it started snowing again:mecry:
every time it seems like its gonna warm up so I can go outside....BAM!!! snow.
so I won't have my new gauges in for another 2 weeks then, but on a happy note later next week or early next NEXT week I will be going to pick up my body kit :bigthumb: So I'm excited for that. Now I just need money to paint it:ugh2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts