I tried searching... But failed.

Any good applications for this?

Flash Players?

Video Players?

Plug-ins etc?

·
Zero Resistance, LLC
1,948 Posts
I've flashed my phone from there a few times with the Helmi-C Kitchen..
Works great, update my ppc6700 to WM6 with the Touch layout :twothumb:
I really want to pick up a 6800 and mod it, but the lack of GPS is a big turn off for me. I use the GPS on my razr daily. I'm going to wait for the GPS and EVDO REV A upgrade sometime this quarter and see how it works out. How do you like the 6700?

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the Blackjack 2... Doesn't look like there is much I can do with it. Seems to be a boiled down Windows Mobile 6

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
I really want to pick up a 6800 and mod it, but the lack of GPS is a big turn off for me. I use the GPS on my razr daily. I'm going to wait for the GPS and EVDO REV A upgrade sometime this quarter and see how it works out. How do you like the 6700?

I was going to update to the Mogul (6800) but after flashing and updating the 6700, the only difference is the size. You can get GPS on the 6700 (software or card).. :bigthumb:

·
Dread Pirate Roberts
377 Posts
Spb Pocket Plus (awesome, worth the $29.95 price):
Spb Pocket Plus - Pocket PC Products - Spb Software House

PointUI (free, beta. Excellent for 1 handed use while driving):
Pointui, the definitive user interface for mobile devices. - make sure you watch the Help tutorial. The user interface is 'slider' based instead of point/click.

TCPMP (free, discontinued). The very best Video player available that is free. Works perfectly, plays Divx, Xvid, very customizable:
TCPMP

Coreplayer (retail version of TCPMP):
CorePlayer - Home

WiFiFoFum (fully functional trial. Purchase to remove annoy splash screen). Works perfectly on WM6 and 5. It is an 802.11x wireless hotpsot scanner:
Aspecto Software - WiFiFoFum

Total Commander (free). Exellent tool - ftp client, registry editor, LAN access, notepad, file explorer (shows more than WM6), Zip files...much more:
Total Commander - WinCE/PocketPC

Another cool application is VNC for Pocket PC/WM6 (connect to VNC remoted desktops from your phone). There are a few free/open source versions that work great. Just google search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts