Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May Meet - Tenn/VA area

As of now, 2gstratus.org is planning a Stratus meet with some Northern members as well as some of the Florida Crew for an undetermined timeline in May, and actually I was wondering if any C3g member would like to have a joint meet. We're planning to all meet up and hang out possibly overnight in the Tenn/VA area (possibly the 'Nooga, or Richmond..etc) and stuff will be planned from now until then.

If anybody has any interest in throwing down and determining to make this meet just toss a response in this thread, or possibly even PM me, or join up on 2gstratus.org and put a response there.

Should be lots of fun!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would be interested plus i have a friend with a stratus that would probaly come too. I just don't know where to have a good meetup without the cops starting crap.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
I would be interested plus i have a friend with a stratus that would probaly come too. I just don't know where to have a good meetup without the cops starting crap.
The cops don't care as long as everyone behaves, doesn't street race, and act completely obnoxious.

As far as Mid-Atlantic meets, PLENTY are scheduled and coming up. www.mitsuoama.com

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're looking more-so towards VA now it seems, we have some people coming from the norh, (a north meets south meet).. so we're trying to keep in in the middle, for everyone.

I'm going to suggest it on the stratus side, to see how it goes.. Would it be cool if another 10 members or so show up for a BBQ?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yea, i'm gonna have to register to that site. I'm going to that meet for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts