Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
104,896, and about to replace the original clutch.

·
Boobs!? WHERE!?!
1,030 Posts
...Isn't there another thread just like this one?
Anywho, exactly 123,456 on the odometer last night. About 53,000 on the 74. Runs like a champ!! Tons of problems however... mostly my fault. Damn this website! I wish I knew about it 3 years ago!!

·
FutureSleeper
352 Posts
2000 GS. bought 1.5 years ago for $3700 with 67,000mi. To date, has 88,088mi. Did all belts at 70,000. replaced tires with nexxen n3000 17's (had to cause i got new wheels). regular oil changes around 3,000mi. The notorious transmission problem came with mine also! :rant2: didn't show itself untill a couple months after i got it. Thought it was the T/O bearing so i replaced that along with the clutch for the hell of it. found out that wasn't it. Found out it was bad bearings throughout all the gears so i sent it out to michigan to a place called teamrip. If you don't know of them they're excellent with transmissions and very cheap. Teamrip.com. Our transmissions aren't listed on the ones that they work on but they do because they're so closely related to the evo trannys. Anyway that ran me $1050 (with limited slip insert). Other than that, not a single thing wrong with it.

Oh the damn A/C condenser is shot:rant2::rant2: Not concerned about that right now though

·
Look at me!
786 Posts
i guess im 2nd then with 180,xxx Kilometers on a 5-speed '03 GT lol. I've only had for 3 months and only problem so far is the clutch started slipping and just got that replaced :s
TIED!!! I have 180k also! Problems? TRANSMISSION WENT OUT. I had to replace it for $2300! :( Now the only other issues I've had are the O2 sensors and ANY low quality gasoline (such as Sheetz) makes her misfire and throw a code. Sea Foam clears that right up though :)

I hope to make is over 200k. :agreed: If she really outdoes herself, I'm hoping for 250k!! :wub:

·
Shata Scatta Shred!
630 Posts
TIED!!! I have 180k also! Problems? TRANSMISSION WENT OUT. I had to replace it for $2300! :( Now the only other issues I've had are the O2 sensors and ANY low quality gasoline (such as Sheetz) makes her misfire and throw a code. Sea Foam clears that right up though :)

I hope to make is over 200k. :agreed: If she really outdoes herself, I'm hoping for 250k!! :wub:
Damn 180k thats alot for 01! I would looks at wires and plugs and distributor if you have misfires even on low gas. Those plugs r only good for 60k miles.

I thought 117k is a lot for my 02. In all honesty I think im going to get her to 300k on both the manual tranny and engine. I been keeping strict maintenance schedule on her and it was 1 owner before me and it also has good dealer service record so im not worried really.

61 - 80 of 108 Posts