Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Spring King
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI for anyone in the state, check out www.mnsportcompacts.net - we started as an Eclipse owner's club and grew from there. We meet once a month in the summer and routinely have 100 or more cars show up, it's a hell of a thing. All makes and models welcome.

·
Delightfully tacky
9 Posts
3Gers? There are a bunch of guys around. I know about 15-20 personally. As far as just sport compact enthusiasts, we've got about 900 members in MNSC (Minnesota Sport Compacts).

·
Registered
5 Posts
What up! Some of you know me from MNSC, I figured since I drive the 3G more than my girl does i should learn more about it. The silver 3G GT at the MNSC Duluth Fall cruise was me.

·
Spring King
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, more!

Check out the link above, now that the good weather is finally here, things are really picking up. We'll have a spring meet soon, keep an eye out in our "events" section on MNSC. Last year had about (actually it had *over*) 150 cars there, all kinds. Given that the website is more active than last year, it should be a huge turnout this year.

·
Spring King
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys should check the link I put above. A lot of our meets are sort of "3G meets in a way. There's always a few. Also, on our site under the events section is info about an "all mitsubishi cookout", which will have *tons* of cars there. I wouldn't be surprised to have a dozen 3G's show up, or more, no joke.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'll be there for sure! Hopefully with at least one new mod! :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Represent MN, Roseville (ho'sville) represent

·
Registered
117 Posts
Maple Lake, mn. By Buffalo, and near hutchinson. Does anyone here have any experience with the kyb-agx and/or sportline install? i have the parts but would like someone that knows what they are doing to watch over and help me out.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts