Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
representing the farmers in Long Prairie!! jk, do any of us MN dudes get together? when and where, it would be somewhat of an inspiration to see other 3g owners and their rides in person, I'm tired of getting blasted for my decision to buy a 3g!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just moved to Sacred Heart, MN!!! 9 miles East of Granite Falls to help you guys out. I am all for meeting up this summer! I have a club going in Sioux Falls, SD with some eclipses and could prolly get some of them to come up!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lets set up a UNI meet sometime coming up in may when things start to get hot. I already see half a dozen people from the twin cities. UNI marshall 280th whatever, we gotta represent.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Farmington MN Cant miss me. Black on black LOW with a VIS racing "tracer" frount clip, Exel TZ-10 rims

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Hey guys I've been talking to the guys over on 2gstratus about maybe getting a Spring 08 meet together or something if anyone would be interested in something? Here's a link from 2gstratus if anyone would be interested in getting together sometime this spring. 08' Spring MN meet Ideas - 2GStratus, I'll make an aditional thread aswell.

21 - 40 of 161 Posts