Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 60 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Im not from minnesota even though i live here now so im not gonna represent the town i live in but ill respresent where im from......HONOLULU HAWAII..........WHAT UP!!!!!!:hbang:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am wondering if there is anyone in the south metro area or anywhere around duluth that has some experience with the V6 turbos. I have been STRUGGLING to get my car running right for the longest time now and would really appreciate any help I can get. Please let me know.

My 2 main problems are:

Poor idle: won't stay still, runs rich, sometimes dies at a stop...always with A/C turned on

Closed loop: this is my biggest issue. as soon as the car goes into closed loop, it bogs down. especially during cruise

I've gone to LSE and RS Motors and they are stumped. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Your best bet would be to talk to Krazy Town. He's SC, but he may be able to help or even Pharmecis, I'm sure he can diagnose your problem rather quickly.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
Moved back to Minnesota about a month ago. Saint Paul to be exact with my 99 Galant GTZ

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
Welcome! Hit up the MN Monthly Meets thread. We just mostly talk shit in that thread, but sometimes we do have an actual meet haha!

41 - 60 of 161 Posts