Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 541 Posts

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
I'm planning on being out this Friday. 3g won't be done by any means but I'll be out and with my usual group of fast cars ;) If anyone wants to meet up with me along the way you're more then welcome to roll with us. Alex, new chick, that means the both of you.

Speaking of Alex and new chick, who else do we even have around here anymore?

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No clue who else is around...no one seems to post. Pete no haz racecar, and IDK much of anyone else. The few who posted in the Check in thread haven't been back since :lol:

I might be able to make it this Friday, but I close at work Friday again....:rant:

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
*cough* I'm still here

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
But my 3G has CAI. Racecar.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Dude my civic has a CAI. Or maybe it's an SRI... but on civic's everything's smaller... I got it for free so I don't care but the point is, I'll be out tomorrow night so anyone who doesn't have a buddy c'mon out.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
I was responding to the traitor part, making it seem like my 3G was getting some attention.

Anyway, please tell me you'll be out in the Eclipse and not the Civic. I won't be able to find you in the abyss of Hondas lmao

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Well first you bought a galant, then you bought an automatic 3g so you've missed the mark twice now. ;)

Does it look like the 3g is done? Jesus christ you people are impatient. :naughty:

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well first you bought a galant, then you bought an automatic 3g so you've missed the mark twice now. ;)

Does it look like the 3g is done? Jesus christ you people are impatient. :naughty:

We're not impatient, you're just slow ;-)

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
You come correct my personal life and the car will get done, fool. If my stupid exhaust flanges would come in I could 100% finish the exhaust but even if they don't I will get darn close this weekend unless the patio I have to build takes way longer then I think it will.

Dude I just filled the civic, 35.7 MPG. Fricken glory.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
So long as it doesn't rain I'll be out. The 3g is still down so I'll be in the civic but it'll be a good time no less. Amy what time are you planning on going down there and do you have anyone to meet with? My group of guys meets at Harmar Mall on Snelling and we hang there until we're kicked out at 10 then we go to Sears and chill there until the action starts.

Alex, bring those bushings tonight so I can start on those arms. The civic parts are beginning to pile up so you better get your place in line. :lol: And since you're so slow I think I'll text you.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Txt me before you show up this time so you know where I'm at. Though chances are it'll be the same place as last week.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
I'm back in action. I just picked up my renewal tabs today! I'll see you ricers out there:wub:

1 - 20 of 541 Posts