Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

181 - 200 of 541 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
But you no haz headers.
I'm going to be getting the headers soon. I have to make a yard run to get some off another eclipse. I'm trying to get my car turbo oriented and I still haven't decided if I'm just going to turbo the 3.0 or instead do a 74 or 75 swap. I'm just trying to leave my options opened while still gaining some horsepower for now. :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
You down for a yard run this Saturday? I have all morning and afternoon until about 3:30 to get to the yard.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
How about the same BP station as last year? Fairview Ave and County Rd B2 in Roseville. Plus they have 93 incase we need to fuel up.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think we should meet in Minnetonka, bitches! :fawk: :lol:

I'm down for the BP station if that's where we decide to go. Otherwise I can just drive to Justins house and follow him.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yeah I agree, I need some food. Just so I'm clear, we are meeting at 10 at the BP station not the FB page event thing with the EVO guys?

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Specifically one Evo guy I'm thinking of. :bat: I have already told Matt who has relayed the word to him that if there is any funny business it won't be taken lightly and I will do something very, very nasty about it.

Otherwise, I think breakfast would be a great idea. We could meet somewhere at 9, Perkins perhaps? Amanda and I will be able to meet up with Tony at my place and then caravan to where ever we decide to go.

181 - 200 of 541 Posts