·
The Ghost
717 Posts
Ricecar! I was all by myself last night :(

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
Ricekiller is teh ghey.
Nah, they have a good thing going. Much of the problematic and immature group steers clear because they do not put up with it.

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
Anyhoo... Who's going to actually schedule a meet? Or would you like me to decide for you guys? I'll take the lead if you guys want. This time I may yell "I AM YOUR GOD!" since I don't drive a Mitsu anymore ;)

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Anyhoo... Who's going to actually schedule a meet? Or would you like me to decide for you guys? I'll take the lead if you guys want. This time I may yell "I AM YOUR GOD!" since I don't drive a Mitsu anymore ;)
Well you do have the biggest e-peen of us all.

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
This Sunday or next Sunday.

Travis, Galant owner from Wisconsin, is in town next week. It would be nice to have a meet with all of us.

·
Spring King
4,967 Posts
I lurk around here from time to time. If you meet up, put the info here and I'll see if I can make it. I've met a few of ya already would be fun to do so again.

·
The Ghost
717 Posts
This Sunday or next Sunday.

Travis, Galant owner from Wisconsin, is in town next week. It would be nice to have a meet with all of us.
Yep, Travis is on his way over right now. What are you up to this Sunday Pete?

·
I'm from Poland.
1,055 Posts
Who's down for a meet tomorrow late afternoon/evening?

I'm thinking around 5pm, place to be decided, for some car talk, shit talk, food and drinks.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Teh classic or teh crap pile? :wub:

Next Sunday would work. Let's just pick a time and place already so I'm not stuck doing the clutch on my friends BMW.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey guys,

Just to light a little fire in your butt, the 4G Eclipse guys have gotten really active in Minnesota this year. I just went to there biggest meet yet on Friday, at Sonic:

I'd love to see the 3G guys get a little more active. Every year you talk about having some summer meets and then nothing happens. Someone needs to take the bull by the horns here. I bet the 4G Eclipse guys will out number the 3Gs at the All Mitsu Cookout this year.

later,
Curt

21 - 40 of 541 Posts