·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
mass airflow rate at idle is 3.02g/s
@2.5k RPM its 10.58g/s
Intake air temp and engine coolant temp match where they should be
Manifold absolute press key on
Is 30.12inHg=101.99kPa it matches what the manual says tomorrow ill keep going down the line for what the manual says for the code

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
mass airflow rate at idle is 3.02g/s
@2.5k RPM its 10.58g/s
Intake air temp and engine coolant temp match where they should be

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Plugs are the nks the bkr5’s we have a napa here its takes awhile to get parts but thats were all parts are from dnt remember what brand those are but I just left and get back wednesday ill drive it for a bit since i just cleaned the new plugs again then ill take pics of them, but yeah there just black and carboned out from definitely running rich

·
Here for the drama
151 Posts
Hey Haz,
Hopefully things are looking better on your end from the last time we spoke, things are getting really busy here at work.
That being said it really sounds like a metering issue from the MAF or your o2 sensor. More likely MAF double check resistance values and try to run it with it unplugged to see if you get a difference in quality of power.
I’m leaving you a Mitsu. document to aid you along your way.

-Edit:
Just compared your info to mine.
Check your coolant temp. sensor I see a red flag.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey Haz,
Hopefully things are looking better on your end from the last time we spoke, things are getting really busy here at work.
That being said it really sounds like a metering issue from the MAF or your o2 sensor. More likely MAF double check resistance values and try to run it with it unplugged to see if you get a difference in quality of power.
I’m leaving you a Mitsu. document to aid you along your way. View attachment 43166 View attachment 43167

-Edit:
Just compared your info to mine.
Check your coolant temp. sensor I see a red flag.
Thanks for the info man, currently im took out the injectors to clean them and check for spray pattern i doubt its that but doesnt hurt to clean them, ima redo my timing although my timing marks line up correctly but just in case just wanna be sure cause im almost running out of options here but yes as soon as im done with this ill check the coolant temp sen, i have a feeling it might my barometric but i dont have much experience with the barometric on this car. (Correct me if im wrong but on our car is the MAP?)

·
Here for the drama
151 Posts
No the map sensor is on our intake manifold
Baro. and intake temp. is in the MAF.
Map on our cars does nothing more than monitor EGR.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts