Damnit.
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed MO doesn't have one. :eek:

Saint Louis city here (none of that County shit!) :wavey:

·
Registered
61 Posts
St. Louis here...I will be going to WashU and will be bringing my car up there for the schoolyear.

Anyone know of some mechanic shops around the city that can work with lowered cars? (like for oil changes or whatnot) and also any "performance" shops that sell aftermarket parts?
Thanks!

-David

·
Registered
53 Posts
St. Louis, Queeny Park whereabouts to be "exact".

I'm also curious as to if anyone knows good shops that specialize in aftermarket parts besides the big names, which the only one I know of around me is Autozone.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tearstone is around here? Or was that just a general "good shop"? Because I've been on these forums for maybe a month, and I've heard alot about tearstone and checked the site alot as well. Looks interesting.

PJ's although isn't loading for me, so I'll try again later.

·
Registered
117 Posts
if you need install help, see me. i'm better and cheaper than the retarded import shops around the STL. Change your own oil, all it takes is a jack, you'll save yourself almost half price.

O'fallon BTW w/a 2g

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone w/ a turbo V6 in St. Louis?

Anyone w/ a turbo V6 in St. Louis? I'm thinking about going that route in the next few months but I'd like to see someone elses car and talk to them about it.

Mike
South County

·
Registered
18 Posts
St. Charles here. As for perfomance shops, the ones I know of are Adrenaline in St. Peters http://www.adrenalinexxx.com and Extreme motorsports in St. Peters. There are a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. Extreme put on my suspension, I wasn't really impressed with them. Although it was pretty cheap. I've heard good things about adrenaline, and the chick that owns it has a bad ass skyline.
I'm at my 60k mark...anyone know a good place to get the 60k service done?

·
Registered
115 Posts
St.Charles here, previously South City previously Alton, IL.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!
KKLOBB CHANGE MY BELTS!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm in the St.Peters/St. Charles area.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts