Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning I have a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse got spider black convertible.. I do all the work on my car myself but wanna be able to bounce ideas of people and also learn more about my car I’m putting a pic of it here I did the paint and tint myself
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
797 Posts
The paint job looks quite good. I gather the first two pics are finished and the last 3 are like before, based on the tint. I'm not a big fan of tinting but that's just me. You have some fancy new headlights though. I might have to get some like that as one of mine (OEM) has some plastic inside of it floating around loosely. I think the light still works but it annoys me, LOL.

·
Super Moderator
2001 Spyder GT
1,343 Posts
Welcome to the site @Lil.moonshyne There is a vast library of knowledge that you can locate using the search bar at the top of your page. If you are unable to find what you need just type up a question and post it in the appropriate category...To build your knowledge try reading as many posts as you can to see what others are dealing with. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts