Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 60 of 1827 Posts

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I think all you'll need is a rear camber kit, there is a how-to for a homemade one. I've only used it on the rear.

·
Lower & Slower
272 Posts
I think all you'll need is a rear camber kit, there is a how-to for a homemade one. I've only used it on the rear.
Yea I got the Eibach one. I've actually been playing around w/ my camber lately. I got it at like +0.0 right now, don't do that, trust me. I was trying to decrease the negative camber and spaced it to much. I'm bringing it back closer to -1.0 in like 20 minutes.

There's a thread on it, but you need M10 - 1.25 x 40 - 10.9 HCS - qty: 8
And some washers to space it w/, I used fender washers. They say to use a lockwasher but i'd use loctite 242 instead since lockwashers barely do anything. There a myth.

They say to space 3/8 to an inch, i'd do closer to 3/4". at least on my car

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yea I got the Eibach one. I've actually been playing around w/ my camber lately. I got it at like +0.0 right now, don't do that, trust me. I was trying to decrease the negative camber and spaced it to much. I'm bringing it back closer to -1.0 in like 20 minutes.

There's a thread on it, but you need M10 - 1.25 x 40 - 10.9 HCS - qty: 8
And some washers to space it w/, I used fender washers. They say to use a lockwasher but i'd use loctite 242 instead since lockwashers barely do anything. There a myth.

They say to space 3/8 to an inch, i'd do closer to 3/4". at least on my car

well my guitar player works at an alignment shop and he doesn all the alignments and suspension for the shop so were gonna do it at his shop. Plus he races also.....he is a muscle car guy but he loves working on cars.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
So guys, what is the verdict for the meet place? MPLS, or DULUTH? I'll edit the first post and put everyones name that had interest from the first meet.

·
Registered
360 Posts
So guys, what is the verdict for the meet place? MPLS, or DULUTH? I'll edit the first post and put everyones name that had interest from the first meet.

Im down for whatever......just need to know if its duluth pretty quick so i can make arrangements with my ex about my daughter.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Alright, we need to get more people involved. If someone has time to pm the people above about stating there opinions that would be great since I don't have much time anymore. Also if people want to start pm'ing there phone numbers so I can have everyones numbers, it would be a lot easier finding everyone once meet time comes around again.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
We need to get more people involved in this, it seems we only have 4 people that are making the decision for everyone.

·
Registered
360 Posts
We need to get more people involved in this, it seems we only have 4 people that are making the decision for everyone.

well if no one else wants to give up some input then they will deal with the decision we all make for them......or not show up again like the last time.

Money is kind of tight right now.....im voting MPLS this time as well

41 - 60 of 1827 Posts