Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1821 - 1827 of 1827 Posts

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
My girlfriend got a job up here that allowed us to live rent free in a pretty nice house. Only downfall is that it's on a farm, so dirt and dust have inhabited my car. I've interviewed for a pretty good gig down in Blaine that I'm expecting an offer from sometime the week, so that should brighten my spirits (hopefully). I plan on getting an AWD/4WD vehicles soon after so I can park the Mitsu before winter hits us too hard.

·
Registered
195 Posts
anyone on here maybe know why that when i start my car on a cold morning it sounds like there is a loud ticking in the engine compartment on the passenger side?

then if i shut if off and start it again, its gone

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
anyone on here maybe know why that when i start my car on a cold morning it sounds like there is a loud ticking in the engine compartment on the passenger side?

then if i shut if off and start it again, its gone
That's lifter tick. Normal. Don't worry about it.

·
UMADBREH?
3,460 Posts
Final round of interviews this morning. Talk about stressful. I'll know for sure as early as Monday but no later than three weeks from now. I love the culture and values of the company. I see myself working there a long time if offered a job. Plus, starting salary is 45,000 plus bonuses. General Managers are making close to 230,000/yr.

1821 - 1827 of 1827 Posts