Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 512 Posts

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been wanting to get some sort of meet together with the locals, I've already made a thread on 2gstratus. I have three commited members thus far from there. I want to see how many members from Club3g would like to join in on this gathering. Here's a link from 2gstratus for your own viewing 08' Spring MN meet Ideas - 2GStratus Hope we can get a decent turn out with this. Please state any ideas you would like to throw out on the table. I would generally like to keep this within the Minneapolis area. Thanks guys.

-Nate

Official MN spring Meet:
When: April 26th
Where:Rosedale Mall parking ramp (top)
Time: 3:00pm
Events: BBQ at Tylers house, Photoshoot, Cruise.
Bring $10 cash for food, we will be pooling all money together, than hitting the grocery store. For those getting/wanting solo shots meet at noon, the same meet place as 3pm. Give an additional $2 to Halo if you'd live to recieve a CD with pics from the Meet mailed to your house.

Meet List: Copy and paste and add your name to the list if your coming to the meet.
2gstratus:
1. Nate_0022
2. Fatal1
3. adio
4.ylimert01
5. MacgyverRT

Club3g:
1. sandweller999
2. Halo
3. Krazy Town
4. polishmafia
5. ClipseGT01
6. CujoJpn
7. Koobie
8. Solar
9. Hondahunter04
10. Midwest_G

MNsportcompacts:
1. DanEclipse1 ("2lowclipse" Club3g name)

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be awesome I can add you up to the list if your prettu certain, we'll try and get something set-up within the next week or two so people can try and accommodate their schedules.

2gstratus:
1. Nate_0022
2. Fatal1
3. adio
4.ylimert01

Club3g:
Fejery4491

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kind wanted to lean moe towards Stratus/Eclipse/Sebring/Galants. Whoever shares the 6g72 Mitsubishi I guess. I'm not going to to say no, he can't come, he's more than welcome to join us.

There's got to be more Minnesotans on here than us two?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well hell, I'm not even 6g72, Im 4g64....hahaha, I'll feel so out of place...hahaha

Yeah, you'd think....there's like 15-20 of club3gers that went to the All Mitsubishi Cookout I think...

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aw yeah forgot about the 4g64, lol. I might go through the whole MN sign in sheet and pm everyone off of their, that's what I did on 2g.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'd love to come but I'm going to be at boot camp. Good luck with this, the mn members really need to start trying to get stuff going!

·
Registered
617 Posts
i dont know if I will have my car done by then I have to put it all back together after the accident but what the hell sign me up I would like to meet some 3gers

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome. Lets get some more people guys, start throwing out some ideas, aswell. I would like to keep this meet within April, when the snow is mostly gone, and the roads are salt free. (Hope the weather cooperates :))

·
Registered
617 Posts
P.S my buddy knows the guy that bought brainerd international raceway. maybe we can make a big deal out of this do a car show and car go kinda deal, I am going to have him talk to the guy and see if we cant get enough people to do this we can just have people from all over come in and they have the road course:ndance: but if nothing else we should try to find a safe place and run a few.... no slips just for fun hows that sound to all??????

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll keep that in mind, I'll post your idea over at 2g also. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,967 Posts
Sounds cool. Would have to know a date to say for certain.

MNSC and 507 and a few other local groups also have spring meets, and I'm not saying we should just meet there, but it's an option of nothing else really ends up panning out.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
That's true. When is there meet?

I'm aiming more towards the end on April sometime, if you read through the 2g thread, I think were meeting at Tylers (Fatal1) house for some sort of BBQ than maybe a cruise or something afterwards. If you guys have any kind of idea what else to do throw it up. I'll talk to the 2g guys and maybe have them discuss everything over here, or you guys can sign up over there? just so we can all be together in one forum.

EDIT: If your interested in atteding please sign up on the list, just we have a general idea of how many people we are dealing with. Thank you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ok good, now that we have a central place to discuss the meet. Lets figure out what we are going to be doing. Also get some dates set.

By the way this is Fatal1, from 2gStratus

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've noticed I think someone took your username here lol, what are the odds eh..

·
Registered
617 Posts
is there more talk of this at your site? if so I am going to go and make an account there to make this easier for us all

·
Registered
88 Posts
is there more talk of this at your site? if so I am going to go and make an account there to make this easier for us all
We wanted to have a central place to discuss the meet. I think Nate decided this would be the best place. We do have some more talk and ideas on our site (click here), so you might want to check it out anyways. But discussion from now on will be here. Most of us 2gers are signed up over here anyways.

·
Xenon Powered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I think this would be a good central station to talk about the meet, since were all mostly on here anyways. So lets get some discussing going guys, it'll come faster than you think ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
For those who are not on 2gStratus here is some idea we have been throwing around.

Some Ideas:
Metrodome

4/4/2008-4/6/2008 Minnesota Twins Vs. Kansas City Royals

4/16/08-2/17/08 Minnesota Twins Vs. Tampa Bay Rays

4/18/08-2/20/08 Minnesota Twins Vs. Cleveland Indians

4/29/08-2/30/08 Minnesota Twins Vs. Chicago White Sox

-
Xcel Energy Center

4/3/2008 Minnesota Wild Vs. Calgary Flames

-
Target Center

4/1/2008 Minnesota Timberwolves Vs. Detroit Pistons

4/6/2008 Minnesota Timberwolves Vs. Memphis Grizzlies

4/9/2008 Minnesota Timberwolves Vs. New Orleans Hornets

4/11/2008-4/12/2008 The Harlem Globetrotters

4/16/2008 Minnesota Timberwolves Vs. Milwaukee Bucks

-
Misc. Ideas

Horse Racing - Canterbury Park in Shakopee.
Mall of America
April 19-29, 2007 - 25th Annual Minneapolis/St. Paul International Film Festival
04/11/08 - Bob Saget (would be hilarious)
04/21/08 - Santana

- Theres a lot to do, these are just some ideas, just cruising around downtown and such would be fun too, lots of little/big shops and stuff.

-----

Also it looks like were planing on a BBQ at my house too.

1 - 20 of 512 Posts