Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's hard to believe the summer is over. The cookout was so funI got to thinking about MOD. Is anyone here planning on going?

·
Aple juic is my beer
8,831 Posts
It would be great to meet some of you guys in person!!

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am/ want to! Of course I have to figure out arrangements for sleeping and stuff.
Yeah it would seem every hotel in the area is booked, I don't know what I'd do.

It would be great to meet some of you guys in person!!
Das what I'm sayin'. I know my car can handle the trip too so my only concerns are as Tony's.

·
The Irishman Sheamus
687 Posts
It's hard to believe the summer is over. The cookout was so funI got to thinking about MOD. Is anyone here planning on going?
Who's got two thumbs and is planning go?? This guy! If anything we could look for a roof 1/2 hour to an hour out and I feel it'd be cheaper too :dunno:
:Edit: just checked out motel6.com and it shows they have a couple 2 beds left in Normal

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I literally know nothing about MOD but I'd love to go. If we can figure something out I'm totally down.

·
The Irishman Sheamus
687 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Going to have to get ahold of Iceman, the seasoned vet, to see about the full low down. Checked out the room rates for motel 6 online and it comes out to be @$105 for Friday and Saturday night

·
Registered
401 Posts
$105 isn't bad at all for Friday and Saturday Night. But I agree with Blue, we need to figure out the whole story behind MOD.

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I've read the threads, they're plans all match up what the locals here seem to be planning but I still don't understand what MOD itself is. Do you register? Is it a car show? How do I know where to go and park etc?

·
The Irishman Sheamus
687 Posts
I think its like a car show. They're talking about getting there early so they can get a good spot and throwing up some canopies :dunno:

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It seems like a lot of people nationally go, so it's a massive show. But again, that's the extent of my knowledge..

·
Registered
138 Posts
Every type of car has a designated parking area so dont worry about good spots, they are all good. Theres around 10 of us 4gs going to normal this year. we will see you there.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

·
The Irishman Sheamus
687 Posts
You know about as much as I do. What we have to figure out is who is for sure going so we can get the hotel situation figured out. It looks like there's still some rooms available at the Hawthorn where everyone else is staying

·
The Irishman Sheamus
687 Posts
Every type of car has a designated parking area so dont worry about good spots, they are all good. Theres around 10 of us 4gs going to normal this year. we will see you there.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2
Do we need to register anywhere?

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd be down for the Hawthorne. If you want to to go I'm for sure down. I've got nothing going on that weekend otherwise and I'd like to meet all these guys!

·
CreepnIn The Shadows
4,426 Posts
:woot:

Reactions: Drunkoffjuic

·
The Irishman Sheamus
687 Posts
I'll give them a jingle here after lunch and see how many they have left. You should get ahold of MSP3G GTmitsu and whoever is for sure going and we'll start the reservation process :yesway:

·
Registered
12,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll give them a jingle here after lunch and see how many they have left. You should get ahold of MSP3G GTmitsu and whoever is for sure going and we'll start the reservation process :yesway:
Duly noted.

Hey! Buttheads! Wanna go to MOD? :lol:

·
The Irishman Sheamus
687 Posts
:lol: I just got off the horn with them, I was told to call back tomorrow when the GM is in to get the full nine yards on this. The lady I spoke to had no idea what I was talkin about :wallbash:

1 - 20 of 124 Posts