Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone see the latest version of Modified Mag with the readers rides? There is a clean lookin 4 cylinder 3g in there with a RIPP supercharger on it. I was wondering if the owner was on here.. I wanted to congratulate him on his place in the magazine (the ONLY eclipse in this issue) and compliment him on his very clean car!

*edit.. Oops i realized i just posted this in the wrong thread.. Can a mod move it to 3g discussion for me please?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is the March issue. It is on the bottom half of page 118. it is a stock bodied silver 2000 GS, it has silver six spoke 17" wheels and clear projector headlights along with clear front turn signals. the "accents" under the turn signals are painted black.. The performance list is:

RIPP Modifications Stage 2 Super Charger Kit and fuel and timing computer; RPW stage 1 camshaft and 4-to- race header, Pro flow re-bored throttle body, HKS Sport Exhaust & Twin Power DLI II ignition amplifier, AEM-adjustable cam gear and pulleys, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, SSBC Force 10 front brake kit, AEM rear big brake kit, Eiback Pro Kit Springs, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, 17x7.5" Kosei K1 Racing Wheels, Tenzo Racing Type-R seats.

sorry, no pic to link to.

·
Resident Asshole
5,940 Posts
RIPP Modifications Stage 2 Super Charger Kit and fuel and timing computer; RPW stage 1 camshaft and 4-to- race header, Pro flow re-bored throttle body, HKS Sport Exhaust & Twin Power DLI II ignition amplifier, AEM-adjustable cam gear and pulleys, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, SSBC Force 10 front brake kit, AEM rear big brake kit, Eiback Pro Kit Springs, KYB AGX adjustable shocks, 17x7.5" Kosei K1 Racing Wheels, Tenzo Racing Type-R seats.
All that work and it's still not fast. Probably a 14s car, if that. The SDS really sucked on the 4 cylinder. Hell, Ripp even admitted that! LOL

·
Resident Asshole
5,940 Posts

·
NUFF SAID
1,497 Posts
Yeah. The 6G72 is such a high performance thoroughbred race engine. ::ghey3:
What is with your bashing of the mitsu v6 everywhere? These mitsu v6's are actually good motors.

You beat me to the punch matt i just finished reading it today and was going to ask the same question.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts