Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the ss kit and was thinking about molding it on. Heres a few pics I just did real quick.. Kinda looks like a 350z.. Let me know what you think..

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
Yea i say you need to keep those rib things on the door. Some people dont like them on the doors i respect that i didnt either at first. But please dont take them off the front. Without them the car doesnt look right, AT ALL.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Who is doing the work for you? If you want perfection and really want to follow through on this, bring the car (or ship) from OH to VA and give me 2-4 weeks to work some magic. :)

·
Learning...
829 Posts
Oh also how much did you end up spending on the kit total?

I'm going to get one and the best I can find is just under $600.00 shipped.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
Oh also how much did you end up spending on the kit total?

I'm going to get one and the best I can find is just under $600.00 shipped.
Keep in mind those kits fit like total crap and a LOT of adjustments, sanding, and prep work is required for proper fitment. So add that expense to your sheet if you plan on doing it right.

·
Learning...
829 Posts
Where'd you find that?
can you get me a link?

and yes it will look "Top notch" my buddy has been doing body work for the last 15 years of his life, and 10 have been professionally. But thanks for the concern, I appreciate it. :]

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
I don't like the shaved look, the first one looks horendous. However, I think white or black in the 2nd picture would look sinnister. Of course toss the ugly ass chrome motegi mr7's as well.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Problem with molding is that they eventually end up cracking and then the kit ends up looking like shit, or worse then it already was.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts