Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HMRacing
9,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have this on there computer that can send it to me? I have a krzr and im trying to customize some ring tones and things. Please let me know if you have it or i can get it for cheap!

Thanks,
Justin S.

·
HMRacing
9,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's the kit made buy motorola that you can customize ring tons, calender, sent your phone number to your computer, stuff like that! I got a Motorola Krzr K1 im trying to make my own ring tones.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Welcome to MotoModders.net

This is a great forum to furthur expand your knowledge about your motorola phone. You can search the forum without a username, however to be able to download any sort of tools/editors, you must register. Takes about 5 minutes and its free. Once you've registered and signed in, at the top you will see a Downloads Tab. Scroll your mouse over it and you will then see a Software Tab. From there you can download various types of programs for your Motorola. Hope this helps. If you have any questions, just ask.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Ringtones are so much easier to do that with at phonezoo.com. Load the song up, choose the 20 seconds you want, save it, download it on your phone. (Gotta have internet though).

I have the moto phone tools cd, but I don't have it installed on this computer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts