Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I going to be going on the bottle pretty soon and am getting everything lined out on paper first. My question is, can I store the NO2 bottle at about a 10degree angle and adjust the angle when I'm ready to use the nitrous or does it have to stay in a fixed postion?

·
Registered
543 Posts
It shouldn't matter as long as the bottle was angled properly before operation and the line was properly purged before use. You could probably even leave it at 10 degrees, but you might not have a very good pickup... But why wouldn't you just mount it at 15 degrees as it's recommended and not have to worry about it?

·
Patriot Performance
3,457 Posts
Chris,
Most all bottles comes with brackets where the back one is shorter than the front one. Therefore the bottle is on a 15 deg. angle when you mount it. Give me a call if you have any questions bud.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the reason i'm asking is b/c I'm building a sub/amp enclosure for my trunk and was thinking about hooking the brackets up to a linear actuator that I could activate whenever and have the NO2 bottle come up thru the fiberglass enclosure when "turned on" and be pretty much hidden when "turned off".

Thanks for the info! :bigthumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.