Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the thread title suggests, I am officially moving to Arizona. The eclipse will be moving with me and we both are looking forward to the nice weather! I will definitely be hitting you all up for ideas for good body shops out there as well. :ndance:

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what part of az are you moving into to say enjoy nice weather lol I stay in Phoenix and already in the 100°°
I am moving to Buckeye, so yea...the Phoenix area. By nice weather I am referring to the lack of cold and snow. I hate it.

·
Foolish-Pleasure
612 Posts
buckeye city? its nice out there. not that big of a town so its small and peaceful. I would love snow and rain everyday out here.

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You guys are funny. I personally would prefer to be hot and jump in a pool or go inside the AC than have to freeze my balls off and dig my car out of snow. Anyway, yea I am moving to Buckeye City. I got a job out there. No 4x4....just a boy and his 3G.

·
Foolish-Pleasure
612 Posts
most az people would love to switch places and be in the snow cold weather in a jacuzzi and you in hot weather cold ac and pool. but hope you enjoy your trip here and your stay.

·
*Under Construction*
991 Posts
Foolish come to ohio. Plenty of snow out here!! Was -40 degrees 3 days in a row this passed winter. Ide ditch this place in a heartbeat lol

·
Fossilized Member
1,206 Posts
Buckeye, you'll be close to me, I'm in El Mirage. I lived in Wisconsin for a while and hated the cold too. I've been here in Az for about 18 years now and still love it. I agree with you, I'll take the heat and jump in the shower any day over the freezing cold. I've worked on cars in unheated garages with frozen fingers. It's much easier to work in the shade of my garage here with the portable water cooler blowing on me.

Hay Christian, we should set up another meet soon when Thrice gets into town.

·
Protect this house
6,741 Posts
Yeah I know there is another seasoned member on here who is moving here as well. I can get the DDAZ guys all together. None of these red rep 2013-2014s

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think after living with the cold weather for so long I will appreciate the heat. But I definitely see what all of the residents of Arizona are talking about. The grass is always greener I guess. Anyway, I would definitely be down for a meet. And Quicksilver, we should definitely set something up too, you'll get to see all of the flaws that aren't captured in my pics. :ndance:

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
And Quicksilver, we should definitely set something up too, you'll get to see all of the flaws that aren't captured in my pics. :ndance:
Sweet!
And the flaws cant be that bad, your car looks immaculate in the pics:wub:

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am definitely excited. I will be moving in officially on July 19th. And it has been my daily driver for 7 years now so it has a few small dents and scratches. Overall nothing too awful but definitely stuff that prevents it from being show quality.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts