Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
I am definitely excited. I will be moving in officially on July 19th. And it has been my daily driver for 7 years now so it has a few small dents and scratches. Overall nothing too awful but definitely stuff that prevents it from being show quality.
I would think everyones car has atleast 1 minor flaw, whether it be a small scuff or dent.

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
yea your car is in my top 5 of best 3g to date. Beautiful car.
I really appreciate that. I'm not sure I would even put it in the top 5 on this site. There are some really amazing ones out there.

I would think everyones car has atleast 1 minor flaw, whether it be a small scuff or dent.
Yea, mine has a few. I would love to get it repainted eventually. I would just need to buy something to drive in the meantime.

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So I am here in AZ, loving it so far. Does anyone know of any good shows or meets I can go to?

·
My Snail's Bigger =P
5,338 Posts
So I am here in AZ, loving it so far. Does anyone know of any good shows or meets I can go to?
:wavey:
You are officially my neighbor, 1 state over. Now we just need to make a meet eventually for the NM & AZ guys :)

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
:wavey:
You are officially my neighbor, 1 state over. Now we just need to make a meet eventually for the NM & AZ guys :)
That would be great. Something like an all day/night meet somewhere we can grill and stuff.

if you have facebook you can follow desertstreetscene or just go to their website http://desertstreetscene.com/ they usually put when meets are around. they are mixed import not just Mitsus tho. good to have you here in the Oven lol
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. I'm happy to be here!

Can't agree more about leaving the cold for the heat man hahaha
Hahah exactly. Come winter time I will be loving my decision.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bahahahaha damn bro I completely spaced on that lol my bad bro. Damn lol follow them tho stoopidlow on instagram and also stickycrew I think. Next time ill do with plenty of time

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Bahahahaha damn bro I completely spaced on that lol my bad bro. Damn lol follow them tho stoopidlow on instagram and also stickycrew I think. Next time ill do with plenty of time
Hahah it's okay I was really confused. I was gonna go to a meet in Surprise today but I didn't feel like getting stormed on. Definitely hit me up earlier for the next one.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts