Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I hate stance
10,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a dealership in MA. Now for a Civic with a price-tag of 30k and one out of 1,000... why would you leave it outside knowing that it is a Hondah boi's dream. I'd imagine whomever stole those wheels is making a pretty penny on them right now, not to mention whatever they ripped out of the interior.

-1 out of 1,000

·
More guns than sense
38,301 Posts
Aww, they didn't steal the baskethandle on the trunk? Oh, and they broke into the car to steal the checkbook in the glove compartment :agreed:

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Wow, that didnt take long.

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
I can't picture a GTR sitting on a Nissan lot being exposed to the elements.
You're damn right. Any dealership that gets one on the lot would never be so foolish. That is going to be one of the most highly sought after cars on the market when it comes out. They wouldn't even think about putting that thing out in the open until they have a check in their hand from the new owner.

As for this Honda dealership, I don't know how they could be so stupid. Knowing that there is such a following behind the civics and this being the newest model with the most aftermarket parts seen on a completely OEM car that honda has ever offerd, you would think they would keep it under lock and key until they have a buyer.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts