Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here she is everyone.....hope you enjoy, and plz feel free to leave comments.

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
2 dr. hatchback
5spd. Manual
4 cyl. 4g64 2.4L

Sterling silver

MODS:
EXTERIOR: Shaved Mitsubishi badges
Removed spoiler
18” chrome Radd rims
20% tinted windows
Smoked front corner lenses
Smoked tail lights

INTERIOR: Silver painted dash
Carbon fiber shift knob
Mitsubishi rear seat belt covers

I.C.E: Pioneer headunit
Alpine type s 6.5” custom mounted door speakers
Alpine type s 6x9” custom mounted rear speakers
MTX amp
2 Alpine type s 12” subwoofers
Garmin nuvi 200 GPS
Passport 8500 radar detector

SUSPENSION & BRAKES: 3” front and rear megan racing lowering springs
Front slotted & and drilled rotors
Posi quiet brake pads

ENGINE: Cold air intake
4” crooked exhaust
Silver painted caps

GAUGES & LIGHTING: 6000k H.I.D. conversion

·
Lenny
657 Posts
Man I hate to say this because I love chrome rims but they so do not flow with your car at all. I like the way the tinted corners and tails look. Get some black projectors and it will look sweet. Over all good job.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx.....but it will look good wen i get the air ride on it, i hink it just doesnt sit right on those wheels.....it does look different wen your with the car though.....pics never give my rims a chance, im not sire why:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think your car looks good, I personally like the rims. As far as suggestions... lower it about 2 inches and maybe it was just the picture but it looks like the engine needs to be cleaned up some. Other than that good stuff!

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
Everything looks good besides the chrome wheels and the :ghey: '4" crooked' exhaust. I'm assuming you just mean the muffler tip is 4" not the piping from the cat back.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
It looks good so far, although I've never been a huge fan of chrome wheels on the 3G, minus a few exceptions. Also, I noticed you said that you have 3" Megan Racing lowering springs. It doesn't look 3" lower to me...:dunno:.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea....thats 3". no its just a 4" outlet. and the rims came with the car so it wasnt really my choice, although i personally do like them......i may change them later wen its lower, not sure yet, the engine needs a lil dress up work, like turbo or headers....but i dont have much time or money right now, its a work in progress, and thanx 4 everyones suggestions and comments:bigthumb:

·
Resident Asshole
6,056 Posts
yea....thats 3". no its just a 4" outlet. and the rims came with the car so it wasnt really my choice, although i personally do like them......i may change them later wen its lower, not sure yet, the engine needs a lil dress up work, like turbo or headers....but i dont have much time or money right now, its a work in progress, and thanx 4 everyones suggestions and comments:bigthumb:
You are losing power with 3" exhaust piping. Only a turbo'd car requires 3" piping. You're NA 4cyl just needs 2.25" piping.

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Good start, but I am not a fan of the chrome wheels.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no....actually the wheels came on the car when i bought it, i didnt really choose them, and i dont have 3" exhaust, i got stock exhaust piping with a 4" outlet, all i added was an aftermarket muffler

1 - 14 of 14 Posts