Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Previous 3g Owner
1,363 Posts
Get rid of the wing and get some different headlights. But overall, one original car, that is one kit you don't see on a 3g very much and I honestly don't mind it at all.

·
Registered
220 Posts
i like the way it looks, i like how the wing is low to the trunk. Any performance upgrades other than CAI?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Better pics would be better. I dont like the wing and not feeling the front bumper canards. Everything else I like the body kit is different. Good job and keep it up!

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
The only thing I dont like is those things sticking out of the side of the front bumper (what is that anyway?) and the spoiler. Other than that, very nice!!

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
overall not bad, i hate the canards and wing, aero duo would look pimpin. Can you get some good close up pics of your rear bumper?

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
The only things that I don't really like on this car are the canards. I think the rest has been been worked very nicely together. Great work.

·
Anastacia HOE!!!!
4,507 Posts
I agree with everyone. Dont like the Canards. But i like the car over all. I dont even mind the wing since its Low. I like that Rear Rear bumper im glad to finally see it on a Rear car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts