Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated 7/7/09 With new pics, I'll leave up old ones first.
Old:

New (Yes, I know I have a few dings now from idiots at work, and I still need Headlights)

I still need:
Black 5 Spoke wheels
Tint
Headlights
Fed Spec Downpipe and cat.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking of getting Anzo Projectors for headlights, also should i paint the brake calipers? If so, what color

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, thank you all for helping. I found some websites that sell turn signals that match the carbon

G

·
plus if you're getting 18's give her a drop too with some new springs cause 18's with stock springs look like a darn off road lifted truck...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
and I'll get red calipers
It kind of depends on what wheels you get...red calipers would look ::ghey3: on my car...yellow might look alright, but it would be difficult to match the yellow in the wheels. Also, until you do a disc swap in the rear, pulling attention to your front calipers would look off-balanced. If you go with wheels that are more silver-toned and do a rear disc conversion, then red should look fine though...:bigthumb:

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
You've got a pretty nice stock 3G on your hands. In addition to the future modifications that you have listed in your original post, have you thought about lowering it at all?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Sorry about that...I must have missed that post. With that said, is your rear camber out a little bit? From the pictures you have posted, those angles make it seem like the rear is out.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Sorry about that...I must have missed that post. With that said, is your rear camber out a little bit? From the pictures you have posted, those angles make it seem like the rear is out.
Good eye...it does look a little off...especially in the second pic...:yesway:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Is the camber being out bad?
It will wear your tires unevenly and prematurely...and from a performance stand point, you won't have the intended contact patch with the road...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts