Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wazzupp ppl:wavey: Heres my 2000 eclipse Gt so far my modds are cold air intake exhaust , zex nitrous kit upgrated clutch, Lsd diff , lowering kit 17 inch rims,swaybars, system and thats about it let me know what u guys think ............ what should i do next ?? also you think these same rims would look clean black ??? let me know what u think ....

·
Anastacia HOE!!!!
4,507 Posts
Nice looking ride. Seems to have a real good Wax job. The Rims really dont go with the car at all. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the comments as far as the rims they were free so i wasent ganna complain lol .... and as far as the head rest i had them airbrushed by my homie so thats staying on there ..... thanks for your guys comments though

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
The car doesn't look too bad at all. I think it looks fairly clean, although I don't think the wheels look very good. But, since they were free, I suppose you can't beat that. Have you thought about selling them and putting what you make towards some nicer wheels?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah lol i have a diffrent sterio ... an indash and i have the ps2 in there alredy i just haven taken any pics cause its in the shop right now

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Car looks nice & your photo's are great!

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for the advice what rims do u guys suggest would look clean on my car ?? and about the seats yeah i am getting new interior pretty soon .... thanks for the advice!!! :hspin:

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Go for some thin spoke wheels and paint your calipers red. As for colors of the wheels I would either get them black and paint the lip red to match your car or just go silver. Go to Tire Rack to get an idea of what style wheel looks good on your car.

·
Registered
274 Posts
your car looks very well maintained. i have to agree though...get some different wheels. other than that nice job!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for the comments ppl:) i will be looking for other rims now for sure .... u guys know any brands that make light weight rims that would look good on my ride ?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Wow those Mitsu symbols are really big on your headrest.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like the rims, but would be better black for your car. The logos on the headrest could have been a smaller, and they would be ok. The body looks spotless and the red is vivid, what did you use to wash it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks clean, well done. My only things are

1, The clock pod needs cleaned up. Looks like a sloppy dremel job.
2. I agree that the rims don't flow well with the car. Maybe something with a polished lip, thin spokes, maybe 18s.

Has it been repainted? It looks nearly flawless.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts