Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Bye 3G, Hello Honda
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mods
2003 front bumper conversion-shaved mistu emblem, debadged, carbon creations carbon fiber hood, dual halo projectors, black housing turn signals, dc sport front strut bar, custom exhaust w/ apexi n1 muffler, adr 17inch wheels, ground control coilover sleeves, KYB AGX, injen short ram, rpw short tube header, ww full lip kit, dc rear strut bar, red sparco tornio seats w/ sparco 4 point harness, megan short shifter, act clutch, fidanza flywheel

Updated Pictures

the spoiler is off for good.

old pictures.

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
i knew somebody was going to say something about that but it's getting fixed asap.
haha. i wasnt being an ass, i was just letting you know that it was noticeable, plus, if you didnt already know that it needed to be fixed, me saying it would help save your tires. :yesway:

·
Bye 3G, Hello Honda
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha. i wasnt being an ass, i was just letting you know that it was noticeable, plus, if you didnt already know that it needed to be fixed, me saying it would help save your tires. :yesway:
i know you werent but i knew somebody was going to point that out. thanks anyways:yesway:

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
The car looks good so far. Since I purchased 17" wheels for my 3G instead of 18s, I can now say that I should have gone with 18s in the first place. I will say the same for your car, although again, it looks clean.

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
Car looks great. Have to agree 17's would have filled the wheel gap better. But nonetheless it looks good.:twothumb:

·
Bye 3G, Hello Honda
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know my air filter is fucked. i've ran over my filter a couple times, i plan on replacing it sometimes soon.

·
e-thug hating.
1,070 Posts
i know my air filter is fucked. i've ran over my filter a couple times, i plan on replacing it sometimes soon.
:rofl: didn't even noticed it until you mentioned it, i had to go back and look at it and started :rofl: hey, if you order K&N filter, will you let me know what is the part number? i need one for mine..

absolutely good looking car!:twothumb::twothumb: looks really clean, especially the engine bay... have you installed your WW kit yet?

·
Bye 3G, Hello Honda
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:rofl: didn't even noticed it until you mentioned it, i had to go back and look at it and started :rofl: hey, if you order K&N filter, will you let me know what is the part number? i need one for mine..

absolutely good looking car!:twothumb::twothumb: looks really clean, especially the engine bay... have you installed your WW kit yet?
i actually had a friend of mine let me have his aem filter so im okay now. but the ww kit is on and pics are posted. thanks for the comment though:twothumb:

·
e-thug hating.
1,070 Posts
WW looks good! as always... love the side skirts :inlove:

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Nice man! Looks so much better with the kit. We have another bbq coming up if you don't already know. Just post up on our regional site.

·
Bye 3G, Hello Honda
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice man! Looks so much better with the kit. We have another bbq coming up if you don't already know. Just post up on our regional site.
thanks..i saw the post a couple days ago, i'll post up next time i go on the regional site.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts