Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In March I acquired a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse with 90k miles on it. This is my journey into modifications. Follow along as I post (as frequent as possible) updates on the newest additions! Advice is always greatly appreciated. Will upload pictures and current progress as I go! Will try and keep post updated with pictures / parts. :yum:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2003 Eclipse GTS 3.0L V6 w/AMT (Automanual Tranny)
Just did NGK Wires / E3 plugs --- Tearing into the manifold was interesting for someone without previous auto mechanic exp. Still will never understand why they hid the back three plugs/wires under there. Not letting me post pics for some reason. Could be because im using my phone but not on mobile site. Will try again later. :yesway:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, I recently had my spark plugs changed and apparently the previous owner only changed the easy three. The back three looked awful. Who thought that was a good idea!?

I believe you need at least 5 posts before you can post pictures.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
2003 Eclipse GTS 3.0L V6 w/AMT (Automanual Tranny)
Just did NGK Wires / E3 plugs --- Tearing into the manifold was interesting for someone without previous auto mechanic exp. Still will never understand why they hid the back three plugs/wires under there. Not letting me post pics for some reason. Could be because im using my phone but not on mobile site. Will try again later. :yesway:
The manifold is designed that way to keep the air from splitting directions once it gets in the plenum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.