Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
white35
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took these pics a while ago after washing it. Not sure what will be next for the car. Hope you guys like.:wiggle:

Here are a few pics of my car at night.

Mods:
SPW Cold Air Intake
Invidia Cat Back Exhaust
Dual Halo Projectors
Spinout Rims
Dual Gauge Pillar
Custom Subwoofer Box
2 12" Sony P-5 Subwoofers
Rockford Fosgate Amp and Capacitor
Third Brake Light Cover
Smoked Corner Turn Signals
TYC Tail Lights
Window Tint

Turbo maybe this summer!!

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
Not really feeling those wheels, but they look ok. You really need to drop that thing. Clean ride though. Mod list?

·
white35
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im wanting to drop it too!! Just back home there are a lot of dips and bumps. Kinda sucks with a lowered car. My brothers Z drags everywhere. Give me a bit and it will happen though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice, very nice, how are you likin the red car with the blue lights? I ask because I've been thinking of getting the ones you have, and my car is also red. Just curious to know how the colors mix at night :)

·
white35
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the blue in the lights with my car. I just makes it stand out a little more. The lighting sucks though. Stock shines further but I adjusted them to make them halfway decent plus I bought different bulbs.

·
Registered
518 Posts
is it me? or is it in the secound picture your tint looks like its coming off. just thought id ask and you car would look 100% better with a drop but im sure you already know that

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
I've never been a fan of those wheels, but if you were to lower it, I'm sure that would make a huge difference. Nice 3G.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
hey, its a red version of my car. it looks clean. cant wait to see it in person tomorrow. not bit on the chrome, im more partial to black housing.

p.s. my color is better.

·
Boosted FTW
2,692 Posts
I've never been a fan of those wheels, but if you were to lower it, I'm sure that would make a huge difference. Nice 3G.
HAHAHA I forgot you had the 3g still lol.

OP I don't like the wheels at all but other then that its not bad but agree with other and it needs to be lowered.

·
white35
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well I have had the car lowered for over a year now. This is how it looks dropped! I really need to fix the front end I know. Half of the scrapes are from me and the other half from my gf. One of the drawbacks of being lowered :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts