Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have to say i like both of them. usually i like the 3g better, but with the new spoiler and lip the 4g looks real good. Keep up the good work! Now you need an EVO X to your collection

·
Registered
220 Posts
so since you drive both of them and their both 5speed GS, how much faster would you say the 4g is, how do they compare handling wise etc?

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 4g handles corners alot b etter hten the 3g. its a smoother ride, the seats arent as low either. the 4g has more torque then the 3g deff. they 4gs have the Mivec engines now. so the engines are alittle bigger. i love it. i test drove a few cars before i ended up buying another eclipse and it gets pretty good gas milege too. i put 430 miles on it since thursday and i still have gas in my tank haha. the 2.4s are deff better if you drive alot bc of the fact they get around 20/28 mpg but i think its getting more, bc ive been driving the highway alot lately. but i like the car. its pretty slick. when i first seem them i was like ehhh but after owning one , its not too bad. and it so far can handle weather :p i bought it in morgantown, wv and they had snow when i bought it, and i didnt have any problems.

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
Very nice 3G and 4G. Do you have any plans for the 4G?

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so far just tinting windows and lowering it. i only have 430 miles on the car right now. i dont want to do anything thats gona void my warranty lol

·
Yo Yo Yo Yo-Landi
1,764 Posts
Both cars need to be dropped, a 4X4 Eclipse family is no fun. I do love the color of your 4G though, looks so sexy in person.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i cant drop my 3g bc of the hill i live on. my front bumper sits out to far for me to climb the hill . it scrapes now.

·
Registered
305 Posts
the suspension will be a decent amopunt stiffer though so climbing a hill reallyshouldnt be too bad...a lot of people think this and when they drop the car they have no problems the sudden high spedbump or something may present a potential problem but for hills it shouldnt be

both cars look good though

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
theres a dip before the hill. that my car scrapes on now. i cant lower it bc of that. not b c of the hill itself. when ur on the hill ur just at an angle and its the same as if ur driving on a flat road lol.. its taking the turn to even go up my road that my car barely makes now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts